跳至主要内容

【转】鲍勃-迪伦如是说

原文:https://www.douban.com/note/218846465/?_i=9198689js_iqn0


  1.“所有伟大的表演家都拥有一双饱含深意的明眸。就是从那里,我看到了你看不懂的东西。我就想成为这样的演奏者。” -- “All the great performers had something in their eyes. It was that 'I know something that you don't know.' And I wanted to be that kind of performer.”
  2.“60年代的故事,就像飞碟登陆一样。每个人都听说过,但很少有人亲眼见过。”--"The 60s was like a UFO landing. A lot of people heard about it, but very few actually saw it."
  3.“英雄是懂得责任与自由同在的人。”--"I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom."
  4.“我能做的一切就是做我自己,你管我是谁。”--”All i can do is be myself, whoever that is"
  5.“这世间所谓的真相都在累积一个巨大的谎言。”--"All the truth in the world add up to one big lie"
  6.“实际上,你要抑制自己的野心,这样你才能成为你应该成为的人。”--“Basically you have to suppress your own ambitions in order to be who you need to be.”
  7.“被关注是一个负担。耶稣把自己钉在十字架上是因为他发现自己被关注了,所以我经常失踪。”--“Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.”
  8.“大学就像养老院,而且事实上,更多人死在了大学里。”--“Colleges are like old-age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges. “
  9.“民主没有统治世界,你最好把它藏在脑袋里。这个世界被暴力主宰,但我觉得你最好别多这个嘴。”--“Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid."
  10.“不管你有多少钱,世上只有两种人:一种是还幸存的,一种是已迷失的。”--“Don't matter how much money you got, there's only two kinds of people: there's saved people and there's lost people. “
  11.“他不是在忙着出生,而是在忙着去死。”--"He not busy being born is busy dying."
  12.“我接受混沌的世界,但我不晓得它是否接受我。”--"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me."
  13.“我觉得自己先是一个诗人,然后才是个音乐家。我活着像个诗人,死后也还是个诗人。”--"I consider myself a poet first and a musician second. I live like a poet and I'll die like a poet."
  14.“我不定义任何东西,不管是美,还是爱国。每件事在我眼里该是什么就是什么,没有什么优先规则使之应该成为什么。”--"I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be."
  15.“我不觉得人类的大脑足以理解过去和未来,这二者不过就是幻象而已,驱使你去相信一切有所改变。”--“I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change.”
  16.“我觉得诗人是不会称自己为诗人的人。”--”I think a poet is anybody who wouldn't call himself a poet. “
  17.“我从不写政治歌曲,歌曲拯救不了世界,我已经看透了一切。”--”I've never written a political song. Songs can't save the world. I've gone through all that.”
  18.“如果我不是鲍勃·迪伦,我可能会认为这个名字有许多种答案。”--"If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself."
  19.“就因为你喜欢我的东西,不代表我就欠你什么东西。”--”Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything.”
  20.“没有人是自由的,甚至连鸟儿都被天空束缚。”--”No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.”
  21.“人们从来不实践自己信仰的,只图方便快捷的,然后懊悔。”--"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent."
  22.“世上没有比变化更稳定的东西了。”--”There is nothing so stable as change.”
  23.“想活在没有法律的世界,那就必须诚实。”--"To live outside the law you must be honest."
  24.“好吧,未来对于我来说已经成为过去。”--”Well, the future for me is already a thing of the past.”
  25.“在那些光辉的过去,你明白了一个道理:不管你用什么方式获得了什么经验,都无所谓。”--”You learn from a conglomeration of the incredible past - whatever experience gotten in any way whatsoever.”
  26.“尽管有很多人把我定焦在60年代,那也没什么,但是我的确不是个怀旧伤感的人,所以我从来也不会像很多人那样买什么60年前复古的玩意儿。”
  27.“我开始往脑袋里猛塞各种寓意深刻的诗歌。就比如,我以前一直在拉一辆空车,现在我开始要装满它并且要费劲地去拉动它。我感到自己已经走 出了农场,很多地方、很多想法都已经改变。曾经吸引我的那些东西,我已经对其失去了兴趣。我不是很在乎别人以及他们的想法和动机。”
  28.“毕加索在79岁的时候娶了一个35岁的模特,但他并没有就此流落街头,生活也没有从他的身边流逝。毕加索分解了艺术的世界,并从中开辟出更宽广的视野,他是位颠覆性的‘革命家’。我想成为他这样的人。”
  29.“话题歌曲并不是抗议性歌曲。就像所谓的‘创作歌手’一样,也不存在什么‘抗议歌手’。你只是个表演者,要么你不是;或是个民歌手,要么什么都不是,就这么简单。”
  30.“面对过去积累的那些令人怅惘的阅历,无论它是什么内容、什么形式,你都要从中吸取教训。”
  31.“无论谁生谁死,地球都照样转。我的意思是说,别看拿破仑那么嚣张,他死后我们仍在生活;别看哈波·马克斯那么风靡一时,他死后世界依然正常。生活不会为任何人停留一秒。这听起来令人难过,但却是真相,对吧,肯尼迪?”--“Despite everybody who has been born and has died, the world has just gone on. I mean, look at Napoleon --but we went right on. Look at Harpo Marx --the world went around, it didn't stop for a second. It's sad but true. John Kennedy, right?”
  32.“你可以随时转身,但是不能一直后退。”
  33.“你认为自己内心是什么,就主动跟随心的指示。不要回头,不要放弃。这样你就可以迷惑很多人。”--”When you feel in your gut what you are and then dynamically pursue it - don't back down and don't give up - then you're going to mystify a lot of folks.”
  34.“你不需要天气预报员告诉你风从哪边吹来,别听领导的鬼话,看好自己的车位就是了。”--"You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
  35.“如果你想拥有致幻的经历,不需要做别的,望着窗外发呆就好了。”
  36.“人们可以通过我的歌曲了解我的一切,只要他们知道该到哪儿去发现。他们可以把这些歌曲和其他的歌曲排列起来,然后清晰地描绘出一副我的形象。”--”people can learn everything about me through my songs, if they know where to look. (Bob Dylan 1990) “P
  37.“荣誉,每个人通过不同的方式得到它,但没有人思考过得到它到底意味着什么。比如说,你路过一家小酒吧或者小旅店,你透过窗子看到人们来 来往往,兴高采烈地吃着聊着。你在窗外看到的他们是如此真切,真实到吸引着你进去看看,可是一旦你跨入了那间屋子,一切都结束了。你再看到的世界,都是那 么不真实。”
  38.“我懂现代的潮流时尚。思考天堂和地狱的问题并不时髦,我知道。但是上帝并不需要赶时髦,因为他一直很受欢迎。但是你要知道,想不下地狱 是很难的。世上有那么多吸引你、诱惑你、分散你注意力的东西;当你努力好好做人的时候,总有人半道把你拖下水。当你把外部的敌人消灭掉后,你内心的敌人, 又从四面八方涌现上来。《圣经》说:‘抵抗恶魔,恶魔会逃离。’因此,你必须坚持与它抗争。”--"i know the modern trend. it's not fashionable to think about heaven and hell. i know that. but god doesn't have to be in fashion because He's always fashionable. but it's hard not to go to hell, you know. there's so many distractions, so many influences; you start walking right and pretty soon there's somebody out there gonna drag you down. he got all kinds of ways. the bible says, 'resist the devil and the devil will flee'. you got to stand to resist him.
  39.“我现在努力做的是简练我的语言。没有哪一行文字会把着你的手指不放,没有哪一个小节给你铺设了陷阱,也没有什么填空式的文字堆砌,每一行每一字都有货真价实的内容。”
  40.“我从不会考虑何时写作,我仅仅是灵光一闪然后把它记下来。我一向很认真对待自己写的东西。”

Popular posts from 产品随想的博客

Steve Jobs: `There's Sanity Returning', 1998

Nobody can doubt the charisma of Steven P. Jobs. The interim CEO of Apple Computer Inc., who returned to the company last July after his ignominious 1985 ouster, has brought back his legendary vision, impatience, and infectious passion for the Macintosh. Jobs spoke to Business Week Correspondent Andy Reinhardt in Apple's stark, fourth-floor boardroom, just after the company rolled out its new software strategy on May 11. Note: This is an extended, online-only version of the Q&A that appears in the May 25, 1998, issue of Business Week. Q: Now that you've introduced the new, bold-looking iMac, are you going to do some radically different products? A: There's a lot of talk about such things -- about handhelds, set-top boxes. A lot of computer companies have been searching for a consumer product. My view is that the personal computer has been the most successful consumer product of the last 10 years. What we have to do, what the industry stopp...

BG投资十问(Baillie Gifford)

  1,公司是否能正面推动经济、社会或者文化发 展? 如果做不到,BG可能就不会再往下看了。比如军火、赌博类公司再便宜,BG不会去看。 2,公司销售额在5年之内能否翻倍? 为什么要讨论销售额?因为BG关注公司成长,销售额是比较简单直观的指标,而利润可有一些方法调节。所以,BG主要先关注销售额,再看现金流。 3,公司5年之后会怎么样? 这是未来5到10年或者5到15年的中间维度,一是看公司的成长空间究竟还有多大,二是考虑5年之后,公司的短期估值会不会下降,会不会变得成熟。 4,公司的竞争优势到底是什么?随着时间会变 强还是变弱? BG认为,如果公司的竞争优势是不断变弱的,将来在更远期挣回现金流的可能性就更低了。 5,公司是否有非常独特的文化?文化是否能够进化? 毕竟要投资这么长时间,对创始人和公司管理文化是非常关注的。特别喜欢创始人领导的公司,而不是说创始人什么都不干,创始人在做房地产,找了一些人在做新公司,要尽量避免这样的公司。 谈到进化在BG看来,大部分公司都会有大公司病,需要看它怎么能维持比较灵活的管理,变大之后还能够保持非常快速的成长,比如亚马逊的day one文化(注:就是始终处在 创业启动状态,充满迷茫和压力,但是充满创造力和颠覆思想 )。 6,公司过去的回报率怎么样? 一方面是考虑到公司的ROE(净资产收益率),二是考虑公司的Margins(利润),看它的过去是不是值得投资,如果每年ROE都不到10个点,可能长期来看也没什么意思。 7,ROE能不能随着时间增长? 有些公司一开始没有盈利,一直在烧钱,5年之后说不定ROE会到20%或者更高,它是一个动态过程。这样的公司BG也会投资,包括一些早期项目,很多公司都是没有盈利的。 8,公司怎么分配资本? 资本现金流无非就是5种方法:再投资、收购、还债、分红、回购股份,要看公司在某个阶段的资本分配是不是最优的。 如果公司明明可以发展更多,结果乱分红了;或者是明明到了特别成熟的时候,还不愿意分红,都是错误的分配资本。 9,公司怎样才能长成5倍? BG关注的是怎样,而不是能不能。这会强迫BG每个人去设想一些未来的可能性,包括公司现在的底层架构能不能够延伸到更多的业务。 比如,早期的亚马逊或者是阿里,连一个概念都没有,BG会考虑这个公司有没有这种机遇,以后去扩展到可触及的市场。 10,市场对公司有哪些误解,哪些事...

零碎思考 | 關於LLM的閱讀筆記

  通向AGI之路:大型语言模型(LLM)技术精要   https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/597586623 拆解追溯 GPT-3.5 各项能力的起源   https://yaofu.notion.site/GPT-3-5-360081d91ec245f29029d37b54573756 清晰明瞭 A Closer Look at Large Language Models Emergent Abilities   https://yaofu.notion.site/A-Closer-Look-at-Large-Language-Models-Emergent-Abilities-493876b55df5479d80686f68a1abd72f 試圖說明LLM的涌現能力] 如何利用GPT-4打造高效智能信息收集神器   https://lpcv.org/fwc/a/MzU0MDk3NTUxMA==/2247483868/1 學習思路 GPT-4编码教程,如何用AI构建和宣传我的Midjourney网站增强插件   https://op7418.zhubai.love/posts/2254193381183922176 AUTOMATIC1111 GUI: A Beginner’s Guide   https://stable-diffusion-art.com/automatic1111/ 其實就是AI界的雲渲染,挺有意思的 Midjourney还是Stable Diffusion: 你应该选哪个?   https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/617157677 看到作者下方的“註冊會計師”,中國太卷了 树莓派4B刷OpenWrt做路由器的经验+踩坑   https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/451788328 關注其中的坑點 doc.openwrt.cc   https://doc.openwrt.cc/

Steve Jobs Talks about Creativity

“Creativity is just connecting things,” Jobs told   Wired   magazine. “When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or they have thought more about their experiences than other people. . . . Unfortunately, that’s too rare a commodity. A lot of people in our industry haven’t had very diverse experiences. So they don’t have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one’s understanding of the human experience, the better design we will have.”

Oral History Interview with Steve Jobs, 1995

  Excerpts from an Oral History Interview with Steve Jobs Founder, NeXT Computer. Interviewer: Daniel Morrow, Executive Director, The Computerworld Smithsonian Awards Program Date of Interview: 20 April 1995 Location: NeXT Computer Transcript Editor: Thomas J. Campanella, Computerworld Smithsonian Awards Learning to Use Tools The Importance of Education The Role of Computers in Education The Costs of Education - Alternatives The Apple Computer Company The Growth of Apple Computer The Kids Can't Wait The NeXT Computer Company NeXT Computer Software The Internet Pixar Software New Possibilities Advice for Future Entrepreneurs The Responsibilities of Power Learning to Use Tools Daniel Morrow (DM) : Steve, I'd like to begin with some biographical information. Tell us about yourself. Steve Jobs (SJ) : I was born in San Francisco, California, USA, planet Earth, February 24, 1955. I can go into a lot of details about my yo...

Notes for the New Year

Notes for the New Year by Sam Altman 1/4/2017 Happy 2017! As a kid, I just sort of took for granted that stuff got better every year—TVs got bigger and then thinner, cars got a little faster, and computers got unbelievably better on an exponential curve. As an adult, I realized that the future is not guaranteed to be better. The default is that things stay the same (or get worse because we continue to create new problems and occasionally get in wars). The world only gets better if committed people with strong visions about the future work hard to make it better. It’s easy to get caught up in the moving sidewalk of a career and end up deeply involved in something that does not maximize your potential. It’s never too late to change, and it’s always good to be thoughtful about the path you’re on and how to best use your time. I made some notes before my brother Jack interviewed me for How to Build the Future , where I mostly talked about how ambitious young people should thi...

世界需要什么样的智能系统

原文: - By 道哥 - Link:https://archive.ph/h0nNj  笔记: - 人工智能,不应该是一个产业,应该是各个产业,都要有智能; - 智能:感知+行动 (目前很多视觉、语音的识别,停留在感知层面) - 智能技术角度看, 自动驾驶与智能音箱是两个完整的从“感知”到“行动”的闭环     - 对话机器人被成为人工智能界的圣杯 - 构建智能时代:     - 飞行员:各个企业中,智能部门的员工     - 航道:基础设施提供商,比如运营商、云计算厂商     - 机场:最后真正的商业模式,类似苹果的App Store,给机器智能系统提供服务 - 机器与机器的协同交互,价值巨大(以往很看重的是:机器与人的交互) - 数据、训练在内部;一旦进行外部的机器交流,默认为“不信任”模式 - 云计算厂商可能会被智能厂商管道化,就跟运营商被互联网内容提供商管道化一样(因为:云计算和大数据都不是智能)

Rhino_GH从入门到精通听课笔记_二

一. 基础操作   1. Rhino F6精确更改相机视野   2. 中键和左菜单栏弹出时间都是可以自己设置缩短的 二. 软件技巧   1. GH搭配生成楼梯,柱子,栏杆   2. SU\3DS\OBJ 均可被Rhino识别   3. 已命名工作位置很有用,和和已命名是图标是不一样的   4. Rhino等轴测做法          显示——投影——改为平行          旋转改为0/360          视图——等角视图 三. 奇技淫巧   1. 善用微信搜索,比如“地形制作”,第三讲前半部分讲解利用高程点制作地形   2. Rhino转折剖制作方法,用面split模型,即模型被切成两个,类似于佐罗刀   3. 转折剖模型制作时间很久,工作量比较大 四. Rhino命令   1. worksession  链接文件进来,以一个图层显示,类似于SU里面的另存再载入的操作,可       以节省运算量,比ctrl+c ctrl+v快   2. ctrl+w  局部放大   3. hatch  嵌面

ISSUU使用指南--木喵

作者: 木喵   出处: Wonderworks 问:issuu是什么? 答:Issuu是国外的一个在线文档共享网站,它是你的PDF文档发布专家。它类似于我们熟悉的youtube,但它共享的是文档、杂志之类的文本。 简而言之、同志们想看国外的各种杂志? 想找国外的汇报文本么? 想借鉴国外学生的作品集么? 那么你就要用到它啦~ 今天主要和大家讲两个方面 一、如何在pc端使用和下载issuu上的pdf文档 首先我们打开issuu的网址 https://issuu.com/ 我们可以很清楚的看到网页上呢都是国外的杂志以及一些作者自己制作的pdf文档 首先我们点击右上角的 sign up  然后填写相关信息注册一个账户: 注册完成之后我们就可以搜索我们想要找的资料: 比如说,我想找一些分析图的资料,我们就搜索: architecture diagram 然后我们就可以看到相关的文档了: 点击你所选择的文档, 好了问题来了: sorry,this publication is not available 这个时候!就需要在用pc端的我们做一件必不可少的事: 翻墙 然后我们就能将页面刷新粗来了 好、接下来是非常有建设性意义的一步 怎样把我们网页上的文件 下载下来 呢? 截图? no~no~no~ 接下来,让木喵告诉你怎么下载: 首先你需要复制上面的网址 然后将 https://wenfan.hk/issuu/index_link.php 在另一个网址中打开 将你之前复制的pdf的网址粘贴在下面的对话框中 点击 I‘m not a robot 再点击 get it 然后会出现一堆网址代码 我们 全选 打开你的迅雷点击 新建 将你之前的复制粘贴到下载链接里 然后呢~我们就全都下载成功啦~ 然后我们回到之前的网页向下看 我们可以看到有上传文档的作者(记得要关注哟) 然后还有 info   share   stack   ❤ 如果...